Finally..
Weather soooo colddddd~
Nothing much to blog actually. Haha.
OT for 2hrs just now then back home.
Yeahhh! And I'm finally done with my assignment last night and ready to hand it up before Saturday. Hee.
I also finally went jogging by myself after work yesterday at the park nearby my house.
Had always wanted to go jogging cause I feel FAT! Especially my thighs. Even Bb says so. =( Weather was quite bad recently so I got no chance to go jog till yesterday. Ran 2 rounds in the park, about 1.4km. Next week, I shall go jog again and increase to 3 rounds. Hehe.
Alright, I shall end this post with a picture I missed out, taken with Joreen at Fly on 15th Aug. Haha.

p/s: Ger, don't say I never post hor! I really never see this file in my folder that time. Hee.
p/p/s: Once again, wishing Missie Joy a very Happy Birthday on 1st September! (Thou I had already wished her) Best wishes to you & May you and Jeremy be loving always! =)
I had always her birthday since Sec school days cause it falls on Teachers' Day. Haha.



