.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

5th Sept 08

Had a small birthday celebration for WF & ZH in office pantry.
Jasline bought a birthday cake for WF but happenes that ZH's birthday is also a few days after hers. So we sing song for both of them. Haha.

Credits to Jasline who bought the cake
Photobucket
WF the birthday girl
Photobucket
ZH & WF
Photobucket
With Susy
Photobucket
With Brenda
Photobucket
With Jasline
Photobucket
With Jenny
Photobucket
With Me
Photobucket
With Amy
Photobucket
With Ryu
Photobucket
With Bb
Photobucket
Sing songggg~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Make a wish~
Photobucket
Cutting cake~
Photobucket

After work, Dinner with Bb at Curry Favor (Stamford House).

Our food
Photobucket
Table full of food
Photobucket
Overall Rating: 9/10

This time, we ordered 3 half-sized curry to try. (Pork Stewed Curry, Minced Beef Curry & Chicken Katsu Curry). I think the nicest is the minced beef curry. Hee. We also ordered the Stuffed Mushroom (With Prawn & Scallop). It's super juicy and yummy. I will go back to try others next time. =)

Him. Smile till so 灿烂! Haha.
Photobucket
Me.
Photobucket
Snapshot of me taken by him. Classified as super disfigured & ugly. I told him I will post this here. And i did. Ugly so what? Lol.
Photobucket
Not forgetting, new sushi made by Mr KX.
Photobucket
p/s: We finished eating everything else and left this small little rice with some vege. That proves how yummy the food is! =D

After eating, snap snap snap.

Shot 1
Photobucket
Shot 2
Photobucket
Shot 3 (Hmm. blur but nice!)
Photobucket

After that, went walkwalk cause we were too full. End up walking to Suntec fountain.

Beautiful!
Photobucket
Us again! Ahh! Can't capture the beautiful background behind. Haha.
Photobucket

Sit for awhile then I went Raffles to meet Jessie while he went to meet his friends at Kovan.

Went to Shin Bar at BQ to find Jessie & her colleagues. After that, head to DF to meet Rin and others. Saw alot of long time no see friends. So happened that Elmo is celebrating his birthday at St James too. And so coincidence that Jessie know him for so long too. All our friends are linked! SG is so small la! Haha.

Karin (Jessie's colleague), Jessie, Me at Shin Bar
Photobucket

Pictures taken at DF..

Damnnn! I think my cam too clear or is it the setting problem? Most pictures taken are so ugly. I mean I AM UGLY. -.-"

We've got new hairdos! Lol.
Photobucket
Jessie with Rin
Photobucket
Me with Jessie
Photobucket
3 of us
Photobucket
Us with Jessie's colleagues
Photobucket
Rin & Me
Photobucket
The 2 kissing
Photobucket
With Derek
Photobucket
With Elmo
Photobucket
Edited using my cam
Photobucket
Next, Karin's cam. See the difference?
Photobucket
Jessie with her colleague
Photobucket
2 of them cam-whoring in the ladies
Photobucket
Rin with Elmo
Photobucket
Jessie with Elmo
Photobucket
Can open your eyes bigger anot? So small cannot see la!
Photobucket
Yijun with Rin
Photobucket
Yijun & Elmo
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,