.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update

Meetup with Vivi and Rin last night after my cousin's birthday celebration.
Went to Grapevine at Upper Serangoon. Quite a nice place to chill. Drinks are quite cheap too! =)

Grapevine!
Photobucket
Didn't managed to take the individual pictures of the food cause they already started eating before I reach. Hehe.

18/07/08 - Friday

Went Bb's place for dinner and mj session!

17/07/08 - Thursday

Dinner + Movie at E!Hub after work.

BBQ Chicken (Korea's No.1)
PhotobucketRating: 7/10

The chicken are nice but I feel they are abit over-priced. The total cost of the meal is 40 bucks. Each plate cost around 13 bucks. As you can see from the pictures, the portion is quite small. Haha.

The Dark Knight
Photobucket
I can't rate cause I fell asleep at almost the end of the show. Lol. Damn! I think I cannot watch movie when I'm tired. Plus! I didn't know the duration of the show is 2hrs+. *pengs* Poor Bb have to accompany me watch thou he is tired too. =X Overall, thou I feel the show is abit draggy, but its not bad. The fighting scenes are not bad too thou I missed some parts. Batman is handsomeeeee! And I love his car! Lol

My new pair of heels from Pazzion!
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,