.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Agressive Customer Service!

As usual, had a busy day at work today but thank god! I've cleared most of my stuff. Hee.

Intended to go bowling today after work but most of the bowling alleys are fully booked! -.-" Kovan only have it after 9pm but it was quite inconvenient for me and it started raining suddenly too. So no warm up practices for us till tomorrow's bowling night. Haha. Hope won't wash too much drain tomorrow.

Anyway, I went to this shop (InBeauty) at Tampines Central just now for Eyebrow Trimming. It was my first visit there as the one which I usually patronized is fully booked and MY EYEBROWS ARE GETTING ABIT TOO BUSHY!

Well, this shop has this super duper agressive beautician. The moment I stepped in, she keep promoting their packages to me and keep wanting me to sign up for it. I keep saying no and will call her if I'm interested in any of it. No doubt when my mum happens to walk past the shop and saw me inside just now. My mum waited for me outside and opened the door twice to ask if I'm done. Knowing that my mum is waiting for me, this agressive beautician can still continue promoting and pushing me to sign up for any packages. Can you imagine she can actually promote 5 to 6 packages knowing that I'm in a rush? OMG. She is really buey zi dong! It's damn sickening to have meet such sales person! Luckily my mood is not bad, if not I will just tell her off.

Being agressive is good to a certain limit but not to the extend of being buey zi dong! She's actually scaring customers away and not bringing in more customers and sales. Oh! By the way, forgot to mention that she trimming skill is only so-so. Not some that I really like. I still preferred the usual one that I've patronize. Now, I won't even think of going back again even if I'm interested in any of the packages that she has offered me!

Labels: