BBQ Pix!
BBQ organised by some of my colleagues and me at Evergreen Park Condo (Amy's bf place).
Thou it was a simple one, but I guess all of us had fun! And at least, all our plannings did goes smoothly too.
Thanks all for attending, making it a memorable one!
BBQ by the pool

Table full of food

Messy!

We bought alot of drinks!

No music without this. Susy's cute little speakers!

BBQ! Yummilicious!

William, one of the satay man!

Brenda eating Mashmellow Bread (Hmm.. prepared by Susy?)

Star of the Nite.. Cute little Charlotte! Joel's precious babygirl.

She loves fishballs!

Her tiny plaits!

Look alike? Mummy and Daughter!

Josephine with Charlotte

Me, Bb & Charlotte. Looks like a happy family? Haha.

Amy with Charlotte

Susy carrying Charlotte. She loves to pose for us to take pictures!

Retro Popstar! Bb with Charlotte. So cuteee!

And guess wat? We actually played musical chairs! Lol. I know it's childish but it's damn fun!

Twist!

That's all folks! Didn't take much pictures cause I'm busying walking around, eating, chatting and playing. Hee.



