Pasta Cafe
Went town walkwalk plus dinner with Bb yesterday after work. There are many mid year sales going on now but I guess next week onwards will be more as the GSS starts! Hee. Can't wait to go shopping mannn! But still, I bought something yesterday. Haha. My Covermark Concealer! I've bought the wrong colour tone the previous time but they don't allow me to change after using it. It's small and cost me $40 but can use for a long long time. My darlings are all using it and the reviews are good too! =)

Product Features
1. Thoroughly covers dark spots, freckles and dullness.
2. Sweat and water resistant. Long lasting.
3. Blocks UV rays. (SPF33, PA+++)
4. Breathable foundation that doesn't burden the skin.
5. Contains plant extracts (panax ginseng, peach kernel, hoelen, aloe) to keep the skin moist while wearing makeup.
Pasta Cafe @ Takashimaya
Rating: 7/10



