.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Long Weekend~

Arghhh! The heat is killing me!

Just came back from TM with my mum. Went to the chicky wings for BBQ tomorrow. Now waiting for it to de-froze then we can proceed to marinating it. So exciteddd!

Got a good news from darling Lis. She finally passed her medical and will be flying to HK for training for 2 months the week after. Oh mannnnn. I'll miss her badly but I'm so happy for her ya. =) We're having gers outing later with Lis and Vivi. Karin can only join us next week before she fly. We shall go clubbing together before she fly!

16/05/08 - Friday

I was on my anniversary leave so Bb took leave to accompany me too. We had DVD marathon ( 鬥牛要不要) the whole afternoon at his place. We still got so many episode left. Haha. After dinner, we went to Downtown East E!hub for midnight movie. Catched What Happens In Vegas. The show was not bad but I got no idea why I fell asleep for awhile in the middle of the show. -.-" Guess I was too tired and the aircon was too cold man. Both of us were freezing. Home sweet home after movie!

Photobucket Rating: 4/5

15/05/08 - Thursday

Meetup with Ms Vivi at Compasspoint for dinner and catching up. Never seen her since my birthday. Haha.

Not forgetting,

Happy 3rd Monthiversary Bb! ilu*
*m*
Looking forward for many many more!

Labels: ,