*hee*
*yawns* I'm so so so tired. Went home in the morning while darling books in.. Reach home 7+am. Actually intend to sleep but still.. I turned on my comp. Tryin to create post.. but i cant blog once again. Think something's wrong wif my comp. *grrrr* Saw vivi in msn.. ended up toking cok n gossiping wif her early in the morning. She cant sleep due to some problems too. :/
We decided to mit at sengkang for breakfast lata on. But den.. I tu she tu.. I tot i'll be late. BUT STILL.. She is later den i do. So i have to wait for her again. lol. So end up.. No more Macdonald's breakfast for us! We went Mos Burger eat instead. Eat le move over to starbucks. Slack.. tokcok.. gossip! LOL! One of our favourite past time! ;p
She brought her tuition homework to do.. I was kinda bored den. And the weather was damn farking hot.. the sun so shiny.. machiam burning sia. -.- Fang came after awhile.. Den we start toking cok again.. After awhile she went to buy lunch for her mum den came back again.. Wif her brother. Suddenly i tot of wat she said at ps tat time.. She said,"Mi n my bro stand together = number 10!" It was so damn cute lor.. I kept luffing when i tot of tat den saw him walk towards us. *Heh*
Not long after.. Darling came. Sitted for awhile den we head to simlim den to bugis. Went v8 cafe for our dinner.. Eat until damn full. It was kinda crowded there.. Atmosphere not bad. Food quite nice n affortable! ;D Spend quite alot again todae.. Bought mascara, makeup remover n a top from ebase. Shall save some money for rainy daez.. I spend my money TOO fast! Couldnt help it sia. :x
Some pix taken at starbucks todae..
We decided to mit at sengkang for breakfast lata on. But den.. I tu she tu.. I tot i'll be late. BUT STILL.. She is later den i do. So i have to wait for her again. lol. So end up.. No more Macdonald's breakfast for us! We went Mos Burger eat instead. Eat le move over to starbucks. Slack.. tokcok.. gossip! LOL! One of our favourite past time! ;p
She brought her tuition homework to do.. I was kinda bored den. And the weather was damn farking hot.. the sun so shiny.. machiam burning sia. -.- Fang came after awhile.. Den we start toking cok again.. After awhile she went to buy lunch for her mum den came back again.. Wif her brother. Suddenly i tot of wat she said at ps tat time.. She said,"Mi n my bro stand together = number 10!" It was so damn cute lor.. I kept luffing when i tot of tat den saw him walk towards us. *Heh*
Not long after.. Darling came. Sitted for awhile den we head to simlim den to bugis. Went v8 cafe for our dinner.. Eat until damn full. It was kinda crowded there.. Atmosphere not bad. Food quite nice n affortable! ;D Spend quite alot again todae.. Bought mascara, makeup remover n a top from ebase. Shall save some money for rainy daez.. I spend my money TOO fast! Couldnt help it sia. :x
Some pix taken at starbucks todae..
Our drinks..
While vivi is doing her homework.. Kimmy was kinda bored.. So...
She looked at the cup.. The starbucks logo.. Den.. She did something bo liao..
She sketch a pix of the logo on a piece of small paper.. LOL! Looks alike anot? Not bad la hor.. Sui bian sketch 1 nia. ;x



