.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Friday, August 20, 2004

AVP!

At darling's place now! So excited! My system is up!!! At last! Now darling can use comp.. I oso can use. Now tiz comp belongs to mi.. *Hee* Anyway.. Went for movie last nite wif him. Watched AVP. The show was not too bad, but not as fantastic as wat we tot. I find the predator damn cute in the movie. Sibeh funie.. Very ge yan. Lol.





Hmm.. Actually I'm kinda tired now. Work whole dae.. Was damn busy at work todae. So many things to do. Sit until yao suan bei tong. Waist sour back pain -.- Atfer work went home for dinner.. Was damn farking hungry but never reali ate much. Too tired to eat i suppose. After tat came sk to mit darling.. Tat doopid boi bought a mouse pad for mi. A reali sweet mouse pad for mi to use. Precious Moments one. Liked it alot. ;p