.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

i feels fat!

OMG! I FEELS FAT! Yes. I m. I wan to diet!!!! Keep eating nonstop every now n den. Alwayz feeling hungry. Esp in the office.. Eat sit n sit.. AND STILL SITTING! Dun eat i feel like dozing off.. :( Todae nothin do went to the store behind.. Saw a huge weighing scale for weighing goods not more den 100kg. My colleague sae can stand up there. So i went on.. den ask her to see my weight. Yes.. I reali gained weight. *sobz* B4 i eat.. I weigh 41kg.. After i eat.. It was going to 42kg.. WTF?! eat abit onli.. actually not reali abit la. :x den gain 1kg. Jia lat leh! From now on.. Must do exercise b4 i sleep n when i wake up.. And most importantly.. EAT LESSER! esp at work. JIA YOU! I CAN DO IT! lol. Tink i gonna ki siao soon.. guess the FATS is making mi crazy.

*Awwww* My gum hurts! Tink it got swollen.. Too heaty perhaps? *Sighz* Wonder y i have so many complaints everydae. haha. Reading my blog muz be real boring yea? Gotta hear my complaints everydae. But HEY! tats why ppl blog rite? ;p

Shall stop complaining now.. Do some exercise den go to bed. Tml after work going watch AVP! Alien Vs Predator. Should be a nice show bah. Hope so. Ciaoz!