HAPPY 1YR ANNIVERSARY MY DARLING!
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY DARLING!
Darling took leave todae.. I took half day leave todae too.. Just for tiz beri special dae for the both of us. Time reali flies.. thinking back on last yr's todae.. our love had juz begun. Hehe. 365 daes of joy, sorrows, tears, laughter.. losta of ups n downs.. We survived it all! Looking forward to many many more.
Reali beri happy todae. Left work at 1.30pm, went home for awhile den went to mit tat doopid boi of mine at tamp. He gave mi a big surprise. While i was walking over.. Smiling all the way den i saw him! I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. I was shocked! Happy yet paiseh.. Dunoe wat to do.. How should i react. Guess wat i did. -.-" I ji tao turned n walk the other side.. tink i was blushing all the way.. My face were as red as tomatoes. He ran over n handed mi the flowers. Nearly cry when i saw it.. Tears of joy! Pink roses wif a baby piglet in the middle! So damn nice.. i loved it! So sweet of him. :)
We went orchard after tat. Was so damn paiseh.. walking ard with all the eyes looking at mi. :/ Went to eat Ramen Ten at fareast. One of my favourite! *Hee* After tat walkwalk ard.. den went Lido for movie. Have no idea which show to watch.. there was so many tat we wanted to watch. End up watching "OPEN WATER" We enjoyed the whole dae until we watched tat show.. It was damn stupid n boring.. Starting of the show still got show some RA.. wtf? After tat whole movie was showing the couple in the open ocean.. waiting for their death. Duhz! The poster still put Best Shark Movie After Jaws2! I tink it should be the Worst Shark Movie EverAfter! *pengs* ji tao is waste money watching tat damn movie. Dun believe give it a try man!
Anyway.. here are some pix taken todae..
Darling took leave todae.. I took half day leave todae too.. Just for tiz beri special dae for the both of us. Time reali flies.. thinking back on last yr's todae.. our love had juz begun. Hehe. 365 daes of joy, sorrows, tears, laughter.. losta of ups n downs.. We survived it all! Looking forward to many many more.
Reali beri happy todae. Left work at 1.30pm, went home for awhile den went to mit tat doopid boi of mine at tamp. He gave mi a big surprise. While i was walking over.. Smiling all the way den i saw him! I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. I was shocked! Happy yet paiseh.. Dunoe wat to do.. How should i react. Guess wat i did. -.-" I ji tao turned n walk the other side.. tink i was blushing all the way.. My face were as red as tomatoes. He ran over n handed mi the flowers. Nearly cry when i saw it.. Tears of joy! Pink roses wif a baby piglet in the middle! So damn nice.. i loved it! So sweet of him. :)
We went orchard after tat. Was so damn paiseh.. walking ard with all the eyes looking at mi. :/ Went to eat Ramen Ten at fareast. One of my favourite! *Hee* After tat walkwalk ard.. den went Lido for movie. Have no idea which show to watch.. there was so many tat we wanted to watch. End up watching "OPEN WATER" We enjoyed the whole dae until we watched tat show.. It was damn stupid n boring.. Starting of the show still got show some RA.. wtf? After tat whole movie was showing the couple in the open ocean.. waiting for their death. Duhz! The poster still put Best Shark Movie After Jaws2! I tink it should be the Worst Shark Movie EverAfter! *pengs* ji tao is waste money watching tat damn movie. Dun believe give it a try man!
Anyway.. here are some pix taken todae..

Pink Roses wif Baby Piglet! Sweet yea?
My Spicy Ma Po Ramen! *Favourite*
Agedashitofu!
Salmon Sashimi!
Darling eating..
Lovegety taken todae.
Me wif roses!
Meeee!
Marc!
Together!
Thats all folks! Going bathe den slp le. *Tired* Tml still hv to work.
Msg for Marc: Darling.. Reali beri happy! Thanks for everything! I love u forever! *muackies*
Msg for Marc: Darling.. Reali beri happy! Thanks for everything! I love u forever! *muackies*



