.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

miz my boi~

*Grrr!* ComplaintSsSSsss! My hair is getting more n more irritating.. Esp my fringe. Not long not short. Cant stand it man.. Keeps irritates my eyes.. esp at work. Duhz. I WANA CUT MY HAIR!! bth le.. Getting longer n longer.. at my waist le. If next month still dun cut.. I tink can touch my pi gu le. LOL!

Another thing tat irritates mi.. Dunoe why the fark my upper right eyelid keeps twitching tiz few daez. I tink todae is the 5th dae le.. Wats happening man? I asked my mum.. izzit something bad? I'm quite supertitious thou. She sae i tink too much. Haha. She sae sometimes too heaty or not enuff sleep oso will lidat. Or perhaps is the nerves tats making it twitch. It can vibrate nonstop for a minute.. Den stop. Sometimes i yawns, sneeze or touch my eyes. Den start vibrating again. Vibrating.. Wat a word to use rite? Pengs. Dun anyhow tink hor. My vibrate here means jumps/twitch k. ;p

/me Go scribble on the love album den go sleep le. TIRED! *Missing my piggy boi*