Sis Birthday Dinner with Family
Pre-Birthday Dinner for Sis at TM Swensens

My sis, birthday girl on 18th! Happy 13th Birthday!
Mum & Dad
Me & Sis
Finally got new pillow & booster! Akemi cheap deals @ only $9.90 & $12 respectively.
Snapping while walking. Machiam latest fashion bags. Haha.

Photos I printed for photoframes lying in my cupboard

Hereby wishing all the Capricorn Babies a very Happy Birthday!
I remember the peeps who shared the same birthday on the 18th. (My sis, Sebby, Jamie & JAY CHOU!) Haha.
Some happenings that I have to give a miss due to my class tomorrow. =(
- Supposed to go colleague's chalet at Downtown East but I'm too tired and it's kinda late after dinner. Sorry girls! Hope you guys have fun! =)
- Jamie celebrating her Birthday at Fly tonight but I can't attend for the same reason too. Hope you guys have fun tonight! (Same goes to the peeps who jio me to FLY)
- Joanne, JR & ZY jio me to JB tomorrow for Go Kart, makan, manicure & shopping. I would like to go so much but I can't miss my lesson tomorrow. So sad. I know Joanne is going to post lotsa pictures taken hor? Haha.
- Supposed to go colleague's chalet at Downtown East but I'm too tired and it's kinda late after dinner. Sorry girls! Hope you guys have fun! =)
- Jamie celebrating her Birthday at Fly tonight but I can't attend for the same reason too. Hope you guys have fun tonight! (Same goes to the peeps who jio me to FLY)
- Joanne, JR & ZY jio me to JB tomorrow for Go Kart, makan, manicure & shopping. I would like to go so much but I can't miss my lesson tomorrow. So sad. I know Joanne is going to post lotsa pictures taken hor? Haha.



