2009 first post!
Hey peeps! I'm back!
I know this is late, but still.. HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!
Hope 2009 will be a better year ahead for all. =)
*phewwww*
I've finally uploaded all the pictures taken for the past 1 month.
Some things that happened in 2008:
- Departure of my beloved grandma
- My class 3 driving license
- New r/s with Bb
- Started my part-time studies
New Year Resolution:
- Complete my Dip & go for Deg
- Better job opportunity
- Earn more $ & save more $
- Strike toto/4D (LOL!)
- Slim down abit (Reduce unwanted fats)
- Be more pretty (Wahahhahaha)
- Cut down on clubbing & drinking
- Good r/s with my bf, family & friends
- More holidays!
- To be always happy!
That's all I can think for now..
Here are some miscellaneous pictures to finish up this post.
I'll be back to update more often (I hope). Hee.
* 5th Jan - Visit DG at TTSH *
Sunflower, Magazine, Birdnest from Me, Rin, SW & Bb

1st time seeing a somone posing so happily when being hospitalised. Haha.

* Slacking at HK Cafe *
Ad-Hoc Drawing by Me, Rin, KX, SW, JL, Mel
Artistic hor? Lol.

Scanned version.

* 3rd Jan - After Econs Exam with Classmates *
Kin & Kwan Fatt

Me with them

My study group kakis

Samantha!

* 3rd Jan - DF with Darlings *
Lye, Char, Toh

Why my head look so big here?

Toh wanna dig nose for me.

*kissssss*

No time no see babe, Lucky & Me

With Mr Lim



