.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, December 29, 2008

S T R E S S !

Back at work today.. my work are piling up after a long weekend.
Rushing work like hell due to year end closing.

I can't do any OT as I'm having class tonight, as well as tomorrow evening.

Exam is on Saturday.. and I'm only done with revising 1 topic of the damn book. I got not much time left for mugging..

1st Jan still gotta come back to work..
Imagine coming back to work on the 1st day of New Year.. It totally sux!
By right, I must come back to work on 3rd Jan too. But I told my sup I can't cause of my exam. I don't wish to flung my exam cause of work.

Seriously, I got not much mood for celebrating New Year. Sigh.

I'm so stressed now! I need to relieve some stress. =(

Work, Exam, Work, Exam, Work, Exam.. And it goes on and on.. for now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Period.

Labels: