.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PSC End Season BBQ @ Punggol Park (20th Dec 08)

Before going out..
Photobucket
With Bb
Photobucket
Us playing with my cute little mirror. Hee.
Photobucket
BBQ
Photobucket
All the guys..
Photobucket
Photobucket
With us.. Yes, we are the only 2 girls there. Haha.
Photobucket
Toh & Me. We looked chui. Haha.
Photobucket
Bb & Me
Photobucket
Best Player Trophy
Photobucket
Act like i'm the winner. Lol.
Photobucket
Toh giving prize to JL (On behalf of the winner)
Erm, I forgot the prize is for what. =/
Photobucket
Me giving prize to Melvin
Photobucket
Best Player Award 2008
Photobucket
FYI, since we the only 2 girls, that makes us guest of honour for the prize giving. Lol.
Photobucket
Press conference. Snapping, recording video & using satay and hotdog as mic. Super funny!
Photobucket
On the lorry, on the way back home.
Photobucket

I must say this is a fun night! Thanks for inviting us! =)

p/s: Due to time constraint, I only uploaded some pictures cause there are too many!

Labels: