.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Backieeeee!

This shall be a superrrrrr randommm post.

I realised I got TOO MANY pictures to be uploaded here due to not blogging for quite some time. Since most of the pictures (mostly taken at DF and also Hubert's Birthday pictures) are already being uploaded in Facebook, I think I'm not going to post it here again. Cause it's really quite ALOT. Hee.

Anyway, just got back home and decided to blog a little since it's still quite early to sleep on a Friday night.

After work, accompanied Bb went to Expo meet Marc to collect their Standard Chartered Marathon goodies bag then to shop abit at John Little Sales. Nothing much to buy except some tibits which I can't resist my temptation. Haha. After that, went to Tamp meet SW & Mel for dinner at Aijisen, followed by movie (Beast Stalker). Hmm, I think its quite a nice show. Would rate it 4/5. Not a bad show to watch if you like police & thief action movie.

Earlier in the day, had department lunch at Tung Lok again. I love dim sum buffet! It's simply delicious! This will mark the last department lunch for the year. Hope we will still be given this kind of company funds next year. We also had a small birthday celebration for Ms Joel Lim in the office pantry. Took some pictures but shall wait for Amy to send me the rest to consolidate for uploading.

Happy Advanced Birthday to you and hope you like the pressie and cake from us! =)

Also wanna wish Jessie a very Happy Birthday! Sorry for not attending your birthday celebration tonight cause I got class tomorrow. Hope you girls will have much fun and enjoy yourself! =)

Alright, here are some super random pictures taken over the weeks.

SKII package I've bought few days ago. Beautiful Packaging @ $166
Photobucket
Cleanser, Facial Treat Essence, Mask, Cleansing Gel and Lotion
Photobucket
Bb & Me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bb's Bro's Birthday Dinner @ Tamp Safra Sakura
Photobucket
Us!
Photobucket
Baby Rynne!
Photobucket
With Xmas Tree
Photobucket
Bb with Rynne
Photobucket
Me with Rynne
Photobucket
Roses Delivery to my Mum on her Birthday
Photobucket
Meetup with Cousin Silver
Photobucket
Enzo with Joshua
Photobucket
My cute little newphew Enzo
Photobucket
Hot Mama with Cut Son
Photobucket
With my classmate Syafiqah in class
Photobucket

That's all for now! Stupid Photobucket so laggy!
I shall go to bed soon. Gone are Business Stats, here comes Econs. I heard this module is a killer one. I hope I can cope with it..

Long weekend ahead~
Shoppinggggggggg tomorrow after class.
Sunday meeting Joanne for eyelash perming.
Lala~ I'll be back to update more!

Hope everyone will have a wonderful long weekend! Ciaoz.