.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday Blues

Never go work for past 3 Mondays.

Today is Monday bluessssss again at work.
Nothing much to about today. Just super tired and sleepy.

Hmm.. A little update of my weekend but no picture was taken. Hee.

Saturday, went for class in the noon then to Bert's house meet Lis. Wait for Rin to reach then to downstairs for dinner. After that, MJ session! So long never play MJ with them le. The feeling of touching the tiles is damn shiok la! Played 3 rounds till 5+am and lose 14 bucks. 3 gers lose to 1 guy. Shit lor! Haha. I wanna play MJ again! I wanna win back my money!

Sunday, woke up and got myself prepared while waiting for the rain to stop so I can go meet my dear boy. Went over for dinner and tv. I just simply love his company! Love spending time with him. Thou it's only less than 24hrs, but I'm already missing him right now. Hee.

Alright, I know it's getting abit mushy. Haha.

Ciao!

Labels: