.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Multi-tasking!

Hey peeps! I'm backkkkk!

Finally got the time today.. To do so many things.

Went jogging after work. Ran for 2.5 rounds and climb up 12 storeys to my house. Non-stop prespiring = damn SHIOK la! Haha.

Now, I'm cutting/painting my toe nails plus blogging at the same time.

I got no time for masking already! Time to sleep later.
Gotta wakey at 8am for work cause I need to leave 1hr early to collect my study guide at campus then to attend my lesson at YWCA Hotel. So wulu lor! =.=" I don't even know the exact location of the hotel cause I've never heard it before. Hopefully I can find my way there.

Tomorrow is the start of new module - Business Statistics. I think it will be much more harder than accounting. Thou I studied the basics before in school, but all given back to teacher by now. Lol.

Alright. Some super random pictures taken within last few weeks before I go to bed.

My new addiction! Super nice leh! Must try! (recommended by YX)
Photobucket
My loots from Daiso! I like the eyelashes! Cheap cheap @ only $2!
Photobucket
My new Gucci bag!
Photobucket
Thou quite common but I still Loved it! =)
Photobucket
Rin, Maizie, Me
Photobucket
Lis and Me. Last minute trip to Mono after one of my lesson.
Photobucket
Rin, Lis, Me
Photobucket
Us with Jaclyn and Maizie
Photobucket
Me in office. Haha.
Photobucket
My colleagues say I looked like aunty when I tied my hair. Will meh? Haha.
Photobucket

Labels: ,