.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wanna slim down abit..

I've been complaining to everyone else that I'm fat now.

My thighs are getting bigger, so are my butt and my tummy. =(

I seriously want to get rid of some fats before I go crazy.

And I'm quite afraid to go jogging again now cause I heard that it will make my thighs looks bigger?

I wanna be skinny again.. Helpppppppp!

Found this picture of mine taken 2 years back in 2006 at Momo?

Photobucket
Yes! That's the backview of ME.

I know it's super digusting cause my bones are protruding. I feel I look like some African child. That was the skinniest period of my life. I got no idea why I slimmed down so much. All I remembered was not eating much, having not enough sleep, always being emo and too much of tobacco and alcohol. Haha. Buttttt at least, I can eat and eat to make myself look better.

This is another picture taken few months back. I guess it's early this year.

Photobucket

I want my flat tummy backkkkkkk!

I believe it's true that it's harder for one to slim down once you reached a certain age. Yeah. I'm hitting the mid 20s.

I'm trying to eat lesser now but I can't miss out good food. So contradicting! =/

I shall start exercising more. Jia youuuuuu!

Labels: ,