.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Karin's Birthday @ dbl-O + DF (26th Sept 08)

Partying with my gers at dbl-O then to DF.
Had fun boozing, of cause with the accompany of my darling gers. =)

* At dbl-O *

Cam-whoring in the ladies
Photobucket
With Lis
Photobucket
With Rin
Photobucket
Lis & Rin
Photobucket
3 of us
Photobucket
My face kena cut off again. My hand too short la! Can't aim properly.
Photobucket
Here comes Ms Vivi! 4 of us with F1 racers! Wahaha.
Photobucket
Rin & Vivi
Photobucket
Me with Vivi
Photobucket
Who's that extra behind?!
Photobucket
Rin with Fabian
Photobucket
Waterfall
Photobucket
Us with long time no see Weile! Botak aka army boy now. Haha. =X
Photobucket
With Rin
Photobucket
With Me
Photobucket
With Lis
Photobucket
With Vivi
Photobucket
I saw Moo there too! I think I never see her for ages! Haha.
Photobucket

* At DF *

Never take much pictures. Only 3. Haha.

Vivi, Joreen, Grace, XinYu, Clara, Me
Photobucket
Lis & Joreen
Photobucket
Lis & Jas
Photobucket

Labels: ,