.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Friday, September 12, 2008

ECP~

I used to love Fridays so much cause it's the last work day of the week and I can play till morning. But now, I'm beginning to dislike Fridays.. Cause I got afternoon class on Saturdays. =(

Ever since I started school, I seldom get to play till wee hours on Fridays. Went to club last Friday but even I left early, I feel so tired the next day cause I can't get to sleep till the late afternoon and also, I don't get to play till late. I gotta leave when everyone just get the party started. So come to think of it, sometimes I rather not go club on Fridays.

Anyway, I was kinda moody this afternoon but thanks Bb for accompanying me. He never fails to brighten up my day. =)

We went ECP after work just now. Had dinner at C-Nai HK Cafe. Been walking and walking so much the whole day. Lol. Kinda tired now but it feels good being able to walk to so many places together with ya beloved. Hee.

Walked past this Cable Ski.
Photobucket
PhotobucketIt seems so fun! Makes me feel like giving it a try. But Bb say it might look easy but it's not that easy trying to hold your balance standing on the board cause he tried it before. Hehe.

Beautiful! I love the beach!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dinner at C-Nai
PhotobucketRating: 6/10

Hmm.. my first time trying the food there other than french toast and XO Carrot Cake. Not as nice as what I've expected. Sames goes to the milk tea. I think the standard dropped abit but it still attracts alot of people to patronize there.

Trying my twilight mode. Taken by him. Abit blur la, but better than the shot I took. Lol.
Photobucket

Wanted to sit on this rocky rocks to enjoy the sea breeze but too many cockroaches spotted! They just camoflauged themselves there cause it's too dark! Eeeeekk!
Photobucket

Strolled awhile then home after that. It's 12 midnight on a Friday night and I'm going to bed soon cause I got class tomorrow. =(

I hope there won't be anymore Saturday lessons for the rest of the modules. But I doubt so. So sad.

Nitey peeps.

Labels: , ,