.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Bluesssss

Feel super tired and sleepy at work today and I got no idea why. Maybe cause it's Monday? Argh! I hate Monday Bluessss!

Decided to go jogging after work cause I never went jog last week. Hehe. This time, ran 2 rounds again cause I was too tired to try running another round.

Wanted to study for my exam this Sat but was too tired now after uploading and blogging all the pictures. -.-" I must start mugging for my exam tomorrow!

And yeahhhh. I just got my timetable for my next module. No more Sat class next month! Most of my lecture will be on Sunday. Not much weekdays too. So it's a 6hrs lesson on Sundays. I'm quite glad with it cause I would prefer to have class on Sunday than on Saturday. =)

Guess I won't be blogging next few days ba. Muggingggg time for exam.

Labels: