Saturday 13th Sept 08
As usual, went for class in the noon then to Novena Square look for Jo at her workplace. Had her to do manicure for me while waiting for my colleagues for dinner.
Ta-Dah! Nice anot?

Some heart-shaped with bling bling she painted

I paid $12 for express manicure but she did the whole set of manicure for me! Including the lovely design she saw from a magazine. Thanks dear Jo! =)
After my manicure, meetup colleagues (WF, Brenda, Susy, Valerie, Ryu) at Curry Favor for dinner. A birthday treat from us to WF. Too bad the rest can't make it.
My first time trying their curry buffet!

We ordered almost all the food from the buffet menu! *drools*
Rating: 10/10The price for buffet dinner is about $26 per pax(Inclusive GST & Serive Charge).I think it's nice and worth the money cause almost all the dishes are delicious!
Curry Buffet is only available at Novena Square. Check this out if you are interested. =)
http://www.curry-favor.com/site/menu_buffet.php
Funny picture taken while eating. Can you see Ryu happily smiling when both Susy & Brenda fighting over this plate of unagi which I don't feel like eating. (Woops! Actually I'm supposed to eat it!) Lol.

And it goes "You eatt! NoNoNo! You eat lor! Why I eat?!"
We are all too full and bloated so pushing the leftovers around. Haha.Finally, a group photo!

Closer shot!

After dinner, we went separate ways. I went to Vivo to meeting Darling Rin. Ryu accompanied me to wait for Rin cause he is also waiting for his friends for MJ. Haha.
Ryu left shortly after Rin arrived. We got no idea where to go so we end up at St James (Again). Haha. Saw alot of long time no see friends there. Overall, did had lotsa fun!
Alright! Pictures time!
Me & Rin Cam-Whoring in the Ladies.
Took this while she is tieing her hair. I got no idea why am I smiling so happily. Lol.

Me! Abit blur leh. Never use flash.

Us!

Again. I wanna kiss la! Lol.

*muackies*

Eh. What is this? Haha.

Happening at Boiler!

Funny show there!

We love to kiss la. TJ extra behind!

What's with his face?

Rin with TJ's colleague. I forgot his name. =/

Powerhouse to find Edwin!

Long time no see la!

Rin, Edwin, Me

Another shot.

F1 Ferrari Model outside Powerhouse

To Fly! Rin with Ephraim!

My turn!

Jolynn!

ZhongYi!

Uncle Pierre aka Seh Karrrr!

Serene!

Saw them toooooo!

Rin, Me, XinYu, Grace



