.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bad Day!

Had a super bad day yesterday! Make me curse and swear nonstop the whole day.

First, I discovered I got coldsore again in the morning. It was only a red patch near my lip in the morning, but it spread and become worst later in the day.

Fark Coldsore! I HATE COLDSORE! Please don't come attack me again!
Make me so sad la. Sigh. Can't go out cause it's really bad now. Super obvious. It looks like a super big patch of pimples la. Make me gotta rot at home today. It will only take 7-10 days to recover. *Sobs* =(

I was still deciding to go out yesterday after seeing a doctor. He gave me the same cream that I previously got for coldsore + some antibiotics and pills for swell. He said there's no way to cure it now and I can only wait for it to recover.

I went back and complain to my gers and my mum cause I already got plans for the night. My mum just told me to go out la, treat it as pimple, nobody will see also. In the end, I decided to go out cause I know I will sure stay at home and cry if I never go out. =(

Next, when I finally got myself prepared to go out. I found out that the new black heels I bought few days ago was missing. I search up and down for it but cannot find. Must be some bangala doing the lift upgrading who steals it! Farkkkkk the person who have stolen my heels!

After that, went down to chalet then to dbl-O find my gers. Had a misunderstanding and quarrelled with my darling. First time we quarrel till like that, made us cried too. Don't wanna elobrate on what happened. But really glad we have cleared the misunderstandings just now. Hopefully this won't affect our friendship. And I know it won't. =)

Now, I gotta medidate at home cause my sore is getting bad compared to yesterday. More swollen, painful and itchy now. I got no mood to go out. Neither do I want to go out and scared people. I still got class early in the morning tomorrow. Hopefully it will become better tomorrow. *prays*

Labels: