.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, March 10, 2008

I passed my TP!!!!!

YAYYYY! A piece of good news to share. I finally passed my TP today!

My 2nd attempt thou. So damn happy man. Till I still can't believe it now.
No more driving lessons! No more going to CDC! No more stress and sleepless nights!
My hard work, and all the money and time spent on it finally pays off! =D

My Class 3 License!! The license to kill on the road! Hmm.. who wanna lend me ya car to go for a spin? Lol.

p/s: ^5 Ms Vivi! Passed on a Monday with the same points! Haha.

Hmm.. License settled. Next, I shall save money for my part-time course starting in August. Hee.

KX came to meet me at CDC today. Settled all the neccessary stuff for license, then head down to ICA Building meet my sis to renew our passports. I'm going to BKK in Apr and she will be going to TW in July. Hmm.. will have to wait for the passport collection this coming Friday.

After that, we went to Suntec walkwalk plus dinner.

My treat at Crystal Jade (La Mian Xiao Long Bao)
Photobucket Rating: 8/10

Beautiful Fountain at Suntec (Not very clear thou)
Photobucket
Photobucket

************************************************************************
09/03/08 - Sun

Went for my driving lesson in the noon then to Hougang meet KX. After that, to Tamp for movie and dinner. We had Fish&Co for dinner and we catched 10,000BC. Hmm.. the show was not bad. Worth catching ba. Hee.

At Fish&Co.
Photobucket Rating: 7/10

10,000 BC
Photobucket Epic tale that centers on three stages in the development of primitive man, as seen through a 21-year-old hunter from a primitive tribe who must hunt mammoth to survive.
Rating: 3.5/5


Snapping away in the cinema before the show start
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,