.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Yawns!

Went to chalet at Downtown East last night with FM, Lis, Bert and Ben. The rest who was supposed to go, didn't went in the end. Played cards and mj. Overall loss: 3 bucks. Haha! Thou it's only a 2D1N chalet, I believe we all had fun. Thanks FM for organising it. =)

Reached home at 7+am in the morning and KO. Woke up at 2+pm and went for my driving lesson.

Bright sunny day, abit cloudy.. Good day to go out man.. but no plans for today yet.
Sg is getting more and more boring. Or am I getting older to enjoy anymore? =(

Here are some pictures taken at the chalet.

Playing Poker!
Photobucket
Lis and Me
Photobucket
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie! Yummmy!
Photobucket
My all time favorite Hoegaarden!
Photobucket
Cheeeeeeers!
Photobucket

********************************************************************
07/03/08 - Thurs

Went to Vivo walkwalk with KX after work. Wanted to get the Arnotts Chicken Biscuit from Candy Empire but there's no more stock. So sad!

Bought this from Laneige (Recommended by Ms Vivi).

Balancing Emulsion 2 (For combination to oily)
Photobucket
I bought this coz it's a water-based moisturizer. My face is sensitive to most moisturizer coz it's too oily and I will tend to pop pimples. Hopefully this will be good to use! =)

The sales person gave me 3 packets of their Water Sleeping Pack Plus sample! It's a mask pack to wear during sleep. To be use once or twice a week at the last step of the night skin care. Shall try it soooooon!

Lastly, a picture of us taken at Pacific Coffee.
Photobucket

I'm sooooooooooooo hungry. Shall go eat my dinner now. Hope will have some nice programs later on.

Labels: , ,