On Leave
I'm on leave today. Tomorrow going back to work.
I've been sleeping since 7+pm last night. Woke up at 3+am for awhile and went back to sleep again. Got woken up by a call from my driving instructor around 10+am just now. Will be going for my driving lesson later in the noon.
Still, i'm quite emo now. My mood has been going up and down these few days.
Thanks for all the concerns from you guys. I'll be strong..
*******************************************************************************
These are some of the pictures and updates that I've edited and uploaded last week.
Went DFS with KX last week and I spent $200+ on Shiseido products.
Things I bought:

UV White - Purify Cleansing Foam I and Whitening Softener I


Bio-Performance - Super Exfoliating Discs and Super Refining Essence (Recommended by my colleague).
These comes in a package that also includes mini Bio-Performance - Advanced Super Revitalizer Whitening Formula and Super Lifting Formula.

Freebies includes: A Shiseido Bag, Mini Bio-Performance - Super Refining Essence + Super Eye Contour Cream and Benefiance - Enriched Balancing Softener + Creamy Cleansing Foam.
Things he bought:

Bulgari Aqua Perfume.

Our drinks at TCC.
*******************************************************************************
20/02/08 - Department Lo Hei and Lunch @ Hiang Suar Restaurant located at Bedok North

Menu: Fa Cai Yu Sheng, Shark Fin w/ Dried Scallops, Teochew Steamed Pomfret, Sweet & Sour Abalone w/ Vegetable, Fried Scallops w/ Vegetable, Stewed Herbal Chicken, Deep Fried Prawns, Fried Noodles, Yam w/ Gingko Nuts
*******************************************************************************
18/02/08 - KX's Birthday
Went Wakashachiya Curry Udon Restaurant @ The Central

Their curry udon are very special. Different from other Jap restaurant. We had Katsu Curry Udon, Ebi Curry Udon and Unagi xxx (forgot the name).
Rating: 8/10

I bought a piece of cake from Cafe Cartel. Only managed to get one last piece of Bitter Choco Fudge.

Bday Boy

Us.

Stupid Face
*******************************************************************************
Some random pictures..

Nothing better to do. Edited using my hp.


Sweets from him.

Me. My eyebagsssss.

Swensens @ T3 on Vday

Chinese Restaurant @ Centrepoint. I forgot the name of the restaurant but the food was not bad.
Rating: 7/10



