.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, March 03, 2008

The rain just keeps falling..

*Grrrrr* So cold man. When will it stop raining man? -.-"

Hmm.. Monday blues for me, but not for Ms Vivi. Got a good news from her today.
She passed her 1st TP! So happy for her. Hope it will be my turn soooooooon.
"Ms Vivi, so when are you going to take me out for a spin?" Haha.

Alright, updates for the past weekend. Hmm.. I'm quite lazy to type too much. So I shall let the pictures do the talking. =)

02/03/08 - Sun

It was raining cats and dogs! Went for driving lesson in the noon and was drenched on the way back home. Rot at home whole day. Rainy days are so depressing. Always make ppl feel emo. =(

01/03/08 - Sat

Went Natas Fair @ Expo with Lis. Finally got our tickets to BKK from 10th to 13th April! Cheap cheap @ $206 (inlcusive of airport tax) per pax by Tiger airway. Next, we shall look for the budget hotel online and shop till we drop! So excited! Looking forward to it!

Envelope with our E-Tickets!
Photobucket

After the fair, we went to BQ for dinner then to Central meet Bert, FM & Junwei. It was quite boring so we decided to go sing K @ Cine Kbox.

That's what I do when I'm bored.. Snapping away! But so sad, not a decent picture taken. Haha.

Our room!
Photobucket
Table with food from the supper buffet.
Photobucket
Caught in Action! This is damn funny! What is Junwei doing with the cup in his hand squating while singing? Hmm.. Want us to throw some coins into the cup? Lol!
Photobucket
FM refuse to look at the camera!
Photobucket
So is Hubert!
Photobucket
Guess whose ass is this?
Photobucket
Totally chui face!
Photobucket
We decided to take a pic of our legs instead. But our feets looks chui too!
Photobucket
I think our fingers looks nicer! Ok.. I know we are damn bo liao. Lol.
Photobucket
Presenting Ms Super Smelly Face! LOL!! I made the pic blur but I think she's gonna kill me. =X
Photobucket
And her lovely legs! We all know how much she loves KBOX. =)
Photobucket

29/02/08 - Fri

Dinner @ Riverside Indonesian Restaurant with my dear colleagues then to St James! Had a pretty fun day!

Rating: 6/10
Photobucket
YX and Amy
Photobucket
WF and YX
Photobucket
Me and WF
Photobucket
Val and Me
Photobucket

Some Pictures taken at St James.

Rin and Me
Photobucket
Lis, Me, Gina
Photobucket
Serene and Me
Photobucket
Ser, Gina, Lis, Kim, Elynda
Photobucket
Lis, Me, Ruby, Ser, Gina, Elynda
Photobucket
Us again! High high high! Lol.
Photobucket
1 2 3
Photobucket
We love kissing each other!
Photobucket
The Love Birds! Bert and Lis.
Photobucket
The Bs! Bert and Ben.
Photobucket
The gayssss! Ben and Andy.
Photobucket

That's all folks! I'm going get myself prepared and out to meet Rin and Vivi @ Pasir Ris. Seriously, I'm super lazy to go out now, especially on such a cooling weather. BUT, not everytime all of us are free to meetup. Still, I love my gerssssssss!

Labels: , ,