house of wax!
Just came back from movie wif Darling. Watched House Of Wax! Great show! A must see movie! *thumbs up* I tink its reali nice.. thou it's more thrilling, scary n gross den watchin ghost shows. Surprisingly.. I'm not tat scared not watching ghost movies.. but THIS! I'm reali kinda scared-ed! LOL!

Imagine u r in a town where all the ppl and houses around are made of wax. Isn't tat cool? Yea rite.. When a fire comes.. everything is gone.
*Sigh* I called the garage today.. they sae earliest Sat can take back car but Darling went.. and they told him next week den can take. Still got some things not finish yet. Ji tao sian 1/2. Boring weekends again..
Anyway.. I'm kinda tired.. juz uploaded some pix under new Precious & Memories, at the left hand side of my blog. Going sleep le.. tml still got work. Boring.....
*Awaiting 722 Reborn*



