.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

haiz

Sorry for not updating.

Too many shits happened over the past 2 weeks. Problems after problems. Dun wish to mention abt it. Just feel so mentally n physically stressed up. Till now.. i still feel guilty.. i'm still blaming myself. *sighz* Some of my frenz might koe wat had happened. Thanks to all those who had helped here n there.

Guess i wont be updating so often until everything is solved and things are back to normal.

My bdae chalet is juz coming in 2 days time. I reali dun have the mood to celebrate.. but i dun hv choice.. Dad already booked. Some things are still not planned yet. How i wish its not so near. I'm tryin hard to be happy. I dun wan to look like shit on my 21st bdae.

All i wan now is juz wan to see him happy.. and i'll be happy. I juz wan to have a happy 21st bdae.... once.. in a lifetime.

Darling has been in camp since last thurs. Will be booking out tml nite.

Reali hope all the things will be solved and no more problems coming.

Will my bdae wishes come true? I hope so...