.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

half dae..

I ' M S T R E S S !


I'm home. Took half day today. Lata miting Karin & Ben.. mi n Karin going TP apply for poly. Sighz.. Wonder wat will be the application result? Hope its never too late to study now. Regretted not studyin hard last time. Most of my frenz already got their Diploma n i'm still here. Ppl might mi luffing at mi for going poly now. But who cares? As long as i got the mindset to study hard now. Waited so long.. searching for courses n skools to take. Finally made my choice to go poly. So long no study le.. abit rusty le. Hope can reali do well n get my Diploma. Dun wana get stuck wif my ITE cert.

Well.. i tink i'm feeling stressed up! Stressed by so many things.. work.. studies.. money. If i reali got into poly.. I gotta quit tiz job and find a part time job. If not no money. After working for so long.. not used to take money from my parents anymore. But i'm stress! Can i cope? I hope so..

Tiz few days keep having difficulties in breathing. The feeling machiam got asthma lidat. At nite so tired but cant sleep. *sighz* Guess i'm reali too stress le.. Hope everything will goes smoothly.

*prays*