omg.. i nid a puff
ARGH! i SERIOUSLY nid a puff man.
Fark the ciggy prices. Damn! I left 1 stick wif mi today and i got no cash wif mi.Craving for nicotine after work. I seriously wanted to quit too.. coz the farking price has gone so farking high. 11 bucks for a pack? Its like WTF lor! -.-"
Anyway.. took my pay onli in the evening juz now. Tot can get b4 lunch so i can go bank in the cheque. Grrrr..! Must wait till tml lunch time. Sickening! I'm farking broke now.
Ok.. enuff of all the shitty things.
Well.. There's something tat i'm beri happy abt today. My sis got her 'O's result.. and guess wat? She got 9 points 5 distinctions! I was shocked too! Well done jieying! Seriously.. i'm proud of her. My parents were beri happy too. At least she's not like mi.. Haha. I'm lazy n playful. ;p
Waiting for Darling come over for dinner. /me *gones*



