.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, January 13, 2005

bored. i miz u darling.

*yawns* I'm B O R E D !

After work, went to Bedok Taka Jewellery wif my colleague Karen.. search for Zhenqin's prezzie.
She's holding a bdae party at her house tml nite.. Buffet dinner. 21st bdae! Few more months to mine.. *counting down* ;p Well.. we bought a nice pendant and a necklace for her. Some of my colleagues chipped in money too. I tink she'll liked it coz its reali sweet. :)

Karen suggested to go for Japanese food for dinner. I didnt knew there was a so called Jap Restuarant at Bedok. Haha. The food there was damn cheap.. quite alot of ppl too. But i tink the food is so-so onli. We went to tamp after tat.. Intended to buy my Clinque foundation coz its going to finish soon. But abit ex.. i bu she de for the time being. :x End up buying a blusher n a makeup base from Red Earth. Tat cost mi $40+. *heart pain* sia. Maybe too long no buy things le.. So abit xin tong. LOL!

Nothin much to blog le.. tml Darling cant go bdae party wif mi. Got duty in camp. *sighz* So sad. I'm missing u darling.. :(