.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, January 10, 2005

bad hair dae

SO COLDDDDD! ARGH!
I CANT STAND MY HAIR! Its getting from bad to worst. i hate itttt!
GIMME BACK MY LONG BLACK HAIR! *SOBZ*

I gonna do rebonding asap. Best is by tiz week. I dun care it will curls or wateva coz its too short n farkin layered. BUT at least its beta den now. Farking hair show ruin my hairrrrrr! :( And farking hell.. juz poped out 1 pimple on my cheek. Damn it! Sickening shitttttt! *pekcek*

Ok.. relac.. -.-" BLOG..

Woke up early in the morning on sat.. went tamp wif Darling. He got deals again. And tiz time its 4 deals. He gotta be buzi tiz few dayz.. doing all the modifying of casings. But got money earn.. why not? *Hee* Jia you darling! I'll be supporting u always!

Tiz is 1 of the last etching he did for hiz "customer". Tat guy wanted tat pix of the gumdam seed. Seems so damn hard to actually etch. But he did it! *thumbs up* for him!


The pix tat guy requested.


The etch tat Darling did on the arylic. Not beri clear thou. But when u sees the real thing u will go "Woahhh!" ;p


Darling not beri contented wif wat he did. Wat do u guys tink? I tink its reali gd.. coz its reali not easy to do. ;p

Went to have breakfast at Mac. Its been a long long time since i last had my big breakfast at Mac. *Hee* After tat Zhaoz called.. he wanted go mod hiz car. So we went to Jeep Chee at Ubi wif him. Rotted there for a few hours.. while waiting for them to do hiz car. Well.. actually learnt and see quite alot of stuffs tat they did to the cars. Its not easy wor.

Rainy day again.. wif no programs at nite. Dunoe where to go again. Went back to Darling's place in the evening.. watched tv. Den we fell asleep. Too tired le. No programs.. weather so cold. Sleep Best liao! Haha

Oh yea.. Darling juz bought tiz MOMO steering wheel todae. So nice..! :D

The Toyota G9 Project will be completed by tiz year! Stay Tune!

Nothin much to blog le.. I'm tired.. I nid to SLEEP! *Nitey!* Love ya Piggy Darling! Jia you! *muackies*