.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, December 23, 2004

xmas mood!

Santa Claus is coming to townnnnnnn! *Xmas Mood* LOL!

Went CPP shop for some prezziez for my colleagues. Actually dun intend to get.. coz i'm reali damn broke liao. But since i tink they're getting for mi too.. its bad not to give. Bought 5 same thing for them. LOL! Couldnt tink of wat to buy.. its a small present but at least i wu xim! :x Headed to Darling's place after tat. And now.. i'm back home. *tired*

Last nite went to mit Karin at Suntec after work. We went ard searching for Xmas prezzie. I've already got wat in mind to buy for Darling.. Think Karin still got no idea wat to buy after searching up n down. Haha.

Wanted to take train home den she keep pysco mi take cab. -.-" I'm so broke now.. All my money spend on Xmas prezzie.. still ask mi take cab. The stupid taxi que is so damn farking long. We're lazy to que so juz walk ard n hail for cab. So many farking cabs passed by us but not even 1 wanted to stop. All headed to the taxi stand. *pengs* Den.. we finally got a cab! And all i can sae is.. the cab driver is the most cock driver i had ever met. *duhz* First.. went to Karin house den to mine. He can even missed the turn.. dun even koe which is left n right? Nvm! U-turned.. and finally.. she reached home. DEN! I told him go by PIE to tamp. The most stupid n pekcek thing is tat he dunoe how to go to PIE! *pengsX2* Round n round he go.. to geylang.. den aljunied.. den macpherson.. I was kinda pekcek liao. I asked him "Uncle.. u koe how to go anot?" He said.. "aiya.. i missed tat turn.." Den keep mumbling to himself. Round n round.. Den reached eunos.. DEN TO PIE! FINALLY MAN!Still can ask mi how to go. If i koe.. i would hv tell him. And usually.. ppl tk cab becoz they're in a rush? They dunoe the way to a place? Or simply becoz they are lazy! I tok to him ji tao pekcek liao.. although i koe its bad. But its reali making mi pekcek lor. He's lucky tat i'm not in a rush. And he's lucky tat he koes how to zi dong abit. Reached my place.. $14.50 *super pengs* He told mi $10.50 can liao. Den sae sorry. Den i sae nvm. -.-"

I still rem hiz car plate. SH7500X.. if i'm not wrong.. His name is Toh Sai Ban.

Ok.. so much abt the cabby thingy. I'm going to wrap the Xmas prezziez den go to bed. Not enuff slp again! :(