boring
*yawnsssss* Boring! Rainy dae again..
And i'm home. Just came back from Darling's place. Reached there and he's sleeping.. so i rot there.. watch tv.. use comp.. den kiss him goodbye. Guess he's tired bah.
I wan go shopping! So many things tat i wanted to buy. Its a miracle tat i never go shopping for tiz month's pay. But i still end up so broke now! Money is never enuff for mi to spend.. Cant wait for Thurs to come.. MY PAY DAY!
I wan go study next yr.. finding a suitable course to upgrade myself. So i can get a higher pay!
And when can my hair grows longer? I miss my long hair. :( Nothin much to blog. So much of whining here n there. LOL! And i'm going to sleep le.. when can i have enuff slp man?
Got this stupid quiz thingy from Karin's blog. LOL! I koe its lame.. I'm bo liao too! Haha. Dunoe wat tat means too. Some lame stuff! LOL!
Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com
And i'm home. Just came back from Darling's place. Reached there and he's sleeping.. so i rot there.. watch tv.. use comp.. den kiss him goodbye. Guess he's tired bah.
I wan go shopping! So many things tat i wanted to buy. Its a miracle tat i never go shopping for tiz month's pay. But i still end up so broke now! Money is never enuff for mi to spend.. Cant wait for Thurs to come.. MY PAY DAY!
I wan go study next yr.. finding a suitable course to upgrade myself. So i can get a higher pay!
And when can my hair grows longer? I miss my long hair. :( Nothin much to blog. So much of whining here n there. LOL! And i'm going to sleep le.. when can i have enuff slp man?
Got this stupid quiz thingy from Karin's blog. LOL! I koe its lame.. I'm bo liao too! Haha. Dunoe wat tat means too. Some lame stuff! LOL!
|
Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com



