.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Friday, December 17, 2004

depressed..

I'M REALI REALI SORRY..
WO CUO LE..

I didnt mean wat i said tat nite.. I tok wifout using my brain.. at tat point of time.. i already gone crazy.. tokin wifout sense. I reali reali dun mean to hurt u.. I koe i cant tk back my words.. I wun forgive myself for tat..

These days.. I reali did a lot of tinking.. things tat i have never tink b4. I've always tink i treated u gd enuff.. but nv spare a tot for ya feelings. U r right.. I'm selfish.. I onli tink abt myself.. of how i feel.. Never tink abt how u might feel. Now.. i koe.. all the while.. I'm not a gd gf.. i juz felt so useless..

I koe u nid time to sort out ya feelings.. the things i do n said.. makes things changed. How much time u nid.. might not heal the wound tat i've caused. But.. wateva things i've said n done.. its all becoz i love u too much. Too much tat its in a wrong way. I've reali realized all my mistakes now.. and i mean it. I'm not sayin all tiz juz to make u come back to mi. I juz wan u to koe..

This time.. I'm reali wrong. I brought myself upon all these.

All i ask now.. is juz for a chance. To amend all my mistakes.. to love u in a correct way.. to prove tat i love u. After 1yr+.. going thru so much together.. i reali dun wish we will end up lidat. It hurts so much.. to see u lidat.. Everydae is reali a torture.. But i'll wait.. for ya ans.

Neng bu neng kou zai gei wo ji hui hao hao de ai ni..
Wo hui zi xi de ling ting.. Ni dui wo shuo de yi yan yi yu..
Wo hui xue hui qu kong zi pi qi.. Bu rang ni shang xin..
Tui ni hao hao de qu zhen xi.. Qing ni xiang xin wo de xin..
Hai shi ai ni..