.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, December 12, 2004

...

Lotsa things happened these few days.. Glad tat now things are back to normal. Hoped that things will be beta as the days goes by.

Had some thoughts thou. Maybe this is juz bits n pieces of life.. of growing up. Ppl always learn from their mistakes. Wat matters most is tat u dun let history repeat again.

I tink i nid to be brain-wash. I must learn to be stronger.. to have more confidence in myself, relationships n everything. Learn to be more da fang.. dun always let my thots run wild. Things might not be wat u tink it might be. Learn to be more positive in life.. Give n take. Most importantly.. overcoming my fears.

I reali reali hope things will gets beta.. esp in my love life.. i cant afford to hurt myself n him.. i cant lose him. Well.. wateva it is.. it still takes 2 hands to clap. Best wishes to us.

I'll be loving ya always..

Where's my fairy god mother?
*Bring us back to where our love first started..*