.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Friday, December 03, 2004

yawns.. sick.. tired..

I'm SOOOO tireddddd! I'm sickkkkkk!

Have been coughing like hell tiz few daez.. -.- Not enuff slp everydae. Tml have to go work myself again.. Dad going overseas for business trip. So sad. Have to wakey even earlier to prepare for work. :(

Bought 3 VCDs todae. Shutter! Princess Dairy 2! Shadow of the Dead! Btw.. is Shadow of the dead new movie or something? Dunoe leh. Looks not bad so i bought it. All @ 8bucks. LOL! Can watch wif Darling during the weekends le. *Hee* After work went to TM NTUC shop for tibits wif my colleague. Bought tiz n tat.. din koe will cost $16+. *pengs* Bought losta tibits put in office eat. Haha. Went home for dinner den to PV mit Nicolle. She came over to my house juz now.. use comp.. see pix.. gers tok! Hurhur. Tml nite might be going JB wif her n Zj.

Last nite Darling came fetch mi off work.. den accompany mi to Color Bar dye & treatment my hair. I went over juz to dye away the blue strips on my frinch n the inner part of my hair behind. At least i dun look AH LIAN now.. go out ppl keep giving mi tat look juz becoz my hair is blue color? Btw.. wats wrong wif tat color sia? If i not workin in office now.. I'll leave it tat color. But work office hair color lidat abit not nice. Lata ppl gossip gossip. At least my hair looks beta now. Not so spoil after treatment.. Not blue anymore.. juz abit brown. The blue still can see abit.. if see closely. Cant completely cover it. But i'm sad.. coz I MISS MY LONG HAIR! *sobz* My ke lian de hair.. :(

After doing my hair.. we went to Katong eat Laksa den to Mustafa mit Nicolle n Zj. Went over to Darling's place.. play wif Baby. He's getting nottier n nottier.. keep barking n biting ard. But he's still so tiny n cuteee! Hehe. Headed to Zj house after tat.. den back to somewhere ard Mustafa mit Dexter den go eat Dim Sum till 2.30am. I was so shagggg! Looking like a zombie. -.- Send Nicolle & mi home.. den the guys went fishing? Dunoe. Catch prawns? LOL.

Alrite.. I'm going sleep now. *Shag* Bth le.. Nitey! ;p