i miss you.
ARGHHH! I WAN TO SMOKEEEEE! Farking hell.. I'm so tired yet i cant get to sleep. I've run out of ciggy! Damn it!
Never mit darling todae.. He reached home n KO-ed. Wanted to go over hiz place after work.. But didnt wan to disturb him. And moreover.. Its drizzling when i was on my way home. Another busy day at work. Everydae i'm going work wif not enuff of sleep. Tired still have to endure.. for the sake of money! Tml getting pay le.. *YAY!* Dunoe how much i'm getting.. This will be the 4th month i'm workin there.. So after 3mths of probation.. Guess this month's pay will be lesser due to deduction of CPF. *Sigh* And tiz month i had taken 2 unpaid leave = minus 2 days' pay. So sad.
I'm feeling freaking gao wei now.. I nid a pufffffffff man! HELPPPP!
Bloody Hellllllllll...............!
I
WAN
TO
SMOKE!



