boring + hungry
I'M SO FARKING BOREDDDDDDDDD! SO HUNGRYYYYYYY! SO COLDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Sian. Its raining now. Just finished painting my nails. *sighz* And I'm starving to death soon. Haben eat my dinner yet. Ate onli dessert for lunch. Only meal is BK Breakfast. :( I'm so farking hungry! arghhhh!
Burnt my middle finger in the morning. -.- I nv play wif fire hor! Wanted to use my lighter to burn off the thread from my clothes. Who koes i gei gan go put the fire so near den fire starts growing bigger. Not tat big la.. But still Big to mi at tat point of time. I was so panic tat i keep blowing den ji tao use my hand to press away the fire. My hand is not fire proof? *pengs* DEN.. My right middle finger kana. It was so damn farking pain lor. Machiam burning inside. Put some colgate on it den left for work. Now it leaves a white scar on it. Beri small and heng not beri obvious. At least its not reali tat pain now.. unless i press on it. :]
Its fridae nite! And yet i'm rotting at home. No life man! Onli koe i wan to go eat nice food. Craving for losta food now. :D~
Ok.. Going prepare now.. He's coming fetch mi den go eat! Finally!



