.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

happy 1yr 2mths darling!

I'm homeeeee! *Tired* Todae is a busy dae at work again! So many stuff to do.. Butttt.. I like it! lol. Time pass more fast lidat. Rather den sitting there nothin do.. den feel like slping.. yet cant slp. I guess tml will be another busy dae at work again coz my colleague is still on mc tml. She had a car accident.. tink its a quite minor 1.. hope everything's alrite wif her. Get well soon ger!

Went to mit darling at sk.. Had KFC for dinner. Until now still so full man. Hmm.. Ytd post a bulletin in frenster ask my frenz add mi in msn. Respond was gd man! LOL! Just now login my msn.. so many ppl add. Bo bian.. due to my #LOL @ galaxynet no more.. den i oso seldom go in irc. Kinda sian of tat. So maybe still can keep in contacts wif my frenz in irc. Hee.

Tml after work will be going dinner wif my family, my aunty, uncle wif my dear cousin silver. Her bf is going too. So long no see her le. Hee. Darling's going wif mi too. Lalala.. Looking forward to tml's dinner.. AND most impt.. Looking forward to my pay dae.. I'm so broke now! :( Fridae faster come! Dunoe how i spend my money too.. Nv shop alot this month. Guess i spend more on entertainment, food n transport. Gotta save some money for rainy daez le. :)

I'm going to bed now.. *Shagness* AND not forgetting..

HAPPY 1 YR 2 MTHS TO MY DARLINGGGG!

Love ya always.. my doopid boi~ *muacks*