.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, October 25, 2004

eyes irritating!

Juz reached home from work. Todae is a tiring dae at work. 2 colleagues nv come.. 1 on 3 daez mc.. the other 1 on leave. -.- Office already so little ppl.. 2 nv come = DIE! Ji tao is damn busy todae. Den my eyes dunoe y.. keeps irritating mi. Dunoe is something wrong wif the contact lens or something wrong wif my eyes. Damn farking dry n pain. Dun tell mi is eye infection again.. I dun wan again. Got 1 time enuff liao.. 1 week cant wear my lens. Have to wear tat stupid ah toot spects of mine. Duhz. Now i juz washed my lens.. Let my eyes rest awhile. So red lor! Hope its not infection again.. Oh plzzzzzzzzz.. I dun wan. :( I tink its beta for mi to change a new pair of lens now. Although still not expire yet.. But at least its clean enuff. *sighz*

Gotta get prepare.. wait for darling come fetch mi den go for dinner. Go parkway? Dunoe.. He wan go buy some car stuffs. Ciaoz~