.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

damn it!

Damn it! Totally have no idea y the hell i still cant blog using my own comp at my house. Onli can blog at darling's place. So sad. Dunoe wats wrong wif my comp.. Stupid viruses! Go awayyyy! *argh*

Was damn pissed off wif my mum last nite. Suddenly have to urge to see my flowers tat darling gave mi for anniversary. Went to the living room where i put the flowers.. It was GONE! I was fuming! Ran to my mum's room asked her. She said she threw it away! FARK! Isnt tat rude?! Throwing away ppl's thing wifout even asking. *pissed off* She said there were losta fruit flies flying around n tot i dun wan it anymore tats y i put it in the living room. WTF lor! I put it there n not in my room juz becoz there's more fresh air n sunlight for the flowers lor! Farked up! I scream at her like hell! I was fuming yet crying. *Heart pain* Maybe all of u might think its onli a god damn flower. Wats the big deal man? BUT it was a BIG DEAL to mi! It mean alot to mi.. It was the first bouquet of roses he bought for mi.. wif a baby piglet on top of it somemore. It was given to mi on tat beri special dae. But it was all gone now.. *sighz* She never even tk out the piglet b4 throwing away the flowers.. haiz. I wanted to keep it as dried flowers.. No more now.. *Sad*

Darling was at my place at tat time too.. He saw mi getting so mad n sad. I felt sorry.. but he didnt blame mi. He told mi its ok.. He can always buy for mi next time. I koe he will.. but its so special to mi.. so precious. It's gone.. *sobz* I blamed myself for moving it from my room to the living room. If not.. it wont be gone. My mum did apologise to darling coz she koes he gave it to mi. But she didnt apologise to mi for throwing away it n yet still scolded mi. Totally farked up!

Well.. After i have cooled down.. I felt bad for shouting at her. But she forced mi to.. Cant blame mi for tat too. *sighz* After all.. My heart is still aching.. I wan it back..... :(