.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, August 12, 2004

juz another dae

Just another dae.. As usual.. went to work feeling so tired. I feel bloody sleepy when i have left wif nothin to do in the office. -.- Dun understand y the hell my boss dun allow music in the office. Duhz! Other den sound of phone ringing n ppl toking.. The office feels so silence man. I tot music is suppose to help one to relex n sort of relieve stress?! Not even fm radio is allow!! *pengs* Shall request for it when i work longer there.. Anyway.. I'm still a newbie in the company.. :x

Well.. I shall stop toking about my dae at work.. *BORING*

Here are some pix taken by my darling.. He's fixing n modifying a new system for him n for myself in hiz room. So next time i can use while he's using.. Hee! *winks*

Not fully done yet.. 90% bah..


Before he start modifying..

After all the hard work..

Top panel

So many fans.. Well.. The wind is strong..