boring
Hey peepsssss! :P
Yay! Finally got my 7610! So happy! Thanks Darling!
I nid a bluetooth adapter!!!!!
Went to sell my X66 juz now.. the market price drop till kns. Damn! The highest i can find is 95 bucks. So deal!
Today is another boring day.. Monday bluesssssss! Looking forward to Thurs! Initial-D Movieeee! *drools* Many ppl has been looking forward for the movie to show.. Esp my Doopid Boi. *Hee*
We went JB to catch Batman last nite.. The cinema was farking cold. I nearly freeze to death.. stupid mi left my jacket in the car. :( Overall the show was not bad la.. Something similar to Spiderman. -.-
Oh yea. Ytd is Papa's Day! Bought a Pierre Cardin Polo Tee for my dad. Glad tat he likes it. :)
*Sigh* My mum has been nagging mi to find a part time course to study. Is not tat i dun wan.. but i'm still lookin for one. One tat can fits nicely to my workin time. Any recommendations?
Tml tat pig gonna get his VAFC. Guess he will be damn happy..
Well well.. hiz Bdae is coming.. SoooOOoOO SOON! I haven decide wat surprise to give him. HELLLP! Any ideas?
There are too many things on my mind now.. Cant blog propery. LOL! Everything is half half. =.= I dunoe wat i'm writing too. So PARDON mi!
I'm going nutsssssssssss. Tired. I nid to SLEEP! *zzzzzzzz*



