yawns
Last nite too tired to blog.. Acc darling too. Its my mum's bdae ytd.
HAPPY BDAE MUMMY!
Din koe wat prezzie to get for my mum.. so after work went to buy a cake for her. Darling came over my house for dinner. Den watched tv.. Last episode of "The Champion". Haha. Nice show.. I knew tat ka wei will choose jing wen in the end. Den i got it right! Todae they showed the part where ka wei makes hiz choice. I wasnt at home juz now.. So couldnt watch. Darling called mi n told mi the story. *Hee*
Went to tamp mit Karin juz now. Saw Zhaoz earlier on when i reached tamp. Saw hiz car.. Sek sek leh.. den turn n saw hiz back view. Tall tall 1.. confirm is him. Lol. Called him.. den chatted for awhile.. He's waiting for hiz fren at there.. den hiz fren reached liao den he left.
Actually wanted to go for movies wif darling.. But wanted to watched The Saw & Incredibles.. All tml den open. So sad. Darling stayed at home. Tml den go watch.. so many movies to watch nowadaez.. Seems like never ending sia. Lol. Me n Karin headed to CoffeeBean slack n tokcok.
Den there was tiz group of guys sitting behind us. Sit there so long den suddenly tok to mi. "Eh xiao jie.. my fren sae u looked beri familiar leh.. He tinks he koes u leh." Den i turned "Huh?! den turn back.. i dun tink i koe them. The guy den sae.. "U 14 yrs old huh?" I gave them a "DUHZ" Look. -.- den ignore them. I look like 14 meh.. *PENGS* HELLO?! I M NOT XIAO MEI MEI LEH. I'm 20 tiz yr leh. Oh plzzzzzzzzz. After awhile they start di siao again.. "Eh xiao jie.. den pass mi hiz hp.. dunoe type wat msg.. i din see.. of coz i ignored them. I'm DAO! HAHA!
Wonder why some guys like to give lame excuses to koe a ger. -.-"! Although most of u thinks tat ppl tink u look young good mah. Means u dun look like ur age. But 14 is far too small leh.. makes mi sounds like i m a xiaomeimei sia. -.-
Anyway.. enuff of the xiaomeimei thingy. Gotta sleep early tonite.. muz wakey early tml. My dad not fetching mi to work tml.. :( So sad man. Its the 1st time i have to go to work myself ever since i started workin there. Tats y i'm nv late for work now. :X Tml have to take bus myself.. hope i wun be late. Right now.. I gotta go ask my papa catch tat stupid cockroach hanging at my toilet ceiling.. if not i no nid bathe liao. Stupid cockroachesssssss! Siam far farrr!



