.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, October 18, 2008

dbl-O (10th Oct 08)

dbl-O with Rinrin! Saw some friends there too!

Testing cam before going out. (ISO Mode)
I have fat cheeks! =(
Photobucket
She like to kiss me
Photobucket
I like this pic!
Photobucket
With flash
Photobucket
Saw Lis cousin, KS with his friends.
Photobucket
Another shot
Photobucket
Rin with KS
Photobucket
Zhongyi was there too
Photobucket
Rin with ZY
Photobucket
Me with Rin
Photobucket
With long time no see Louis!
Photobucket
Rin with Louis's friend
Photobucket
Nigel spotted!
Photobucket
Us with Nigel
Photobucket
Rin with Louis's friend
Photobucket
Louis and friend
Photobucket
Louis, Me, Rin
Photobucket
Edwin was there too
Photobucket
Me with Edwin
Photobucket
Us with Edwin
Photobucket
She say she love her nose in this pic. Haha.
Photobucket
Rin & Me
Photobucket
ZY extra!
Photobucket
Keep disturbing us when we take pic. He looks like puffer fish. Lol.
Photobucket
So les.. I know. Hee.
Photobucket
Snapshots. What am I doing? Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fabian & ZY. They just couldn't take a nice pic together. Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

p/s: Sorry. I got problem remembering names of people introduced by friends in the club. =X

Labels: