@ jack's place
OHHHHHH! MY COMP IS DOWN! SO FARKING SAD MAN! I WAN TO BLOGGGGGG! Have so freakin much to blog these few days man. And the freakin repair man haben return my monitor. *cRieS* :(
I'm at jack's house now.. Waiting for him to clear up the mess in hiz room den we can start playin mahjong! I tink it takes years.. lol. Went to watch Residents Evil juz now.. not too bad yea.. But i still tink Doom of the Dead is nicer. Well.. Its more exciting n thrilling. Movies movies movies.. had been watching movies these few days. Watch White Chicks wif darling last nite.. Was luffing throughout the whole show. Kinda lame but it was real funny man. *LOL* Ok.. I tink i have too much to write.. and i end up dunoe wat to blog now. -.- Brain not functioning well.. I'M TIRED after a dae of work. + not enuff slp for almost everydae. Tml is my dad's bdae.. treating him to dinner.. Go where eat leh? Still dunoe yet. Oh yea.. Tml is also Linda's bdae! Same bdae as my papa! Wish them ADVANCE HAPPY BDAE! *cheers*
Ok.. I shall stop now.. Frenz! Thanks for visiting my blog even there's no update. *Hee* I'll be backkkkkkk! Wait for mi wor! Got losta pix to upload wor! STAY TUNE! *winks* ;p



